I. Lashing service – securing goods
- Lashing – tying machinery onto trucks, short trailers, in containers
- Lashing – tying bulky goods and equipment into containers, cont Flat ract
- Lashing – tying iron and steel, steel structures, machinery on board.
- Lashing – tying corrugated iron rolls, rolled iron onto containers, trucks
- Packing – baled, lashing-tying goods package
- Baled – vacuum-binding machines
- Relocating, baling and lashing machines
- Lashing – tying excavators, hoes, forklifts and cranes
- Issuing lashing inspection certificates meeting export safety standards
II. The process of performing lashing – tying goods
- Customer provides information about goods: Size, weight, image, place of execution and lashing requirements
- We conduct field surveys if the goods are heavy and complex
- Advice on how to implement lashing and tying up so that it is safest and the best cost
- Quotation according to the agreed plan
- Perform lashing- Prepare dunnage means, lashing supplies, chains, narcotics, funerals, cables, tensioners …
- Issue deed
- Hand over and end the contract
III. Types of goods specialized in lashing
- Lashing all kinds of machines: Presses, stamping machines, mechanical machines, printers, CNC ….
- Lashing steel structures: Pre-engineered steel buildings, manufactured mechanical products, steel rigs, ….
- Lashing corrugated coil, iron coil, stainless steel coil …
- Lashing vehicles: cars, excavators, excavators, bulldozers, forklifts, cranes….
- Lashing oversized and other overloaded goods …